AIMS AND OBJECTIVES :
- To provide educational oppurtunities for children who are mentally and/or physically challenged children in rural india.
- Surya uday implements this mission by funding the creation of projevts to establish and operate schools in rural communities run by citizens who are natibe to a particular country.
- To provide local leadership and involvement fosters the growth of each child but also supports their families and builds community Surya Uday.
- To provide vocational training for students for the purpose of living
- To promote the welfare and ensure training and education of special children aged between 6 to 20 years.
- To help and advise parents and friends of special children and to foster mutual help between them.
- To develop better understanding of Problems of mental challenged through home visits in the community.
- To promote sports and cultural activities among the disabled and take part in state and national meets/competition
- To provide intervention program to those children who are not admitted in the school but are registered
- Surya Uday overall mission is to provide education to improve the lives of special children, families and communities .
- To Provide with the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to become self sufficient and active participants in their families and community.