Get in Touch
You can contact us any way that is convenient for you. We are available 24/7 via fax or email. You can also use a quick contact form below or visit our office personally.
Email us with any questions or inquiries or use our contact data. We would be happy to answer your questions.
Submit Your Inquiry
TIME TABLE :
- 10:00 a.m – 10:30 a.m : Prayer
- 10:30 a.m -11: 00 a.m Physical Exercises
- 11:00 a.m -11:30 a.m: Yoga ( Specially designed for Mentally Challenged Students)
- 11:30 -12:00 a.m : Milk and Snacks Time
- 12:00 – 01:00 p.m Functional academic ( English, Hindi, Maths)
- 01:00 – 01:30 p.m :Lunch Time
- 01:30 – 2:30 p.m: Rest/Watching TV/Chitchat
- 02:30 – 03:30 p.m: Pre-Vocational Skills/Vocational Skills ( Candle Making, Computer training, Cutting, Cards Making, Flower decoration, Gardening, Money Concept, Money transaction etc;)
- 03:30 – 04:00 p.m :Recreational Activities/Dance/Music/Indoor-outdoor games.
- 04:00 p.m :Bag Pack-Go Home
- Every Wednesday we will provide special training for readiness towards special Olympics.
- On first Friday there will be home visit of students and we will also cover those students who are not enrolled or those who are in the early stage of intervention.
- On second Friday we will take students for educational/social visits. ( ie;Post office,bus stand,
- hospital,bank/restaurant,temple,marriage,cultural events,picnic etc) on third Friday visits by doctors for the medical check up of the students. There will be health card maintained for each of our student.
- On fourth Friday there will be Parents Teachers Meet. We will discuss all issues for the betterment of students.